My Auntie and Uncle and cousins welcomed two new puppies into the family last month. And it is safe to say we are all in love.



Everyone, meet Cassie and Fern!


Pretty much as soon as we knew they were going to be brought home, we were champing at the bit to rush over and meet them. We had to leave poor Bertie at home as his new cousins haven't had their injections yet but once they're old enough, we're going to test him out with them to see how he behaves around pups with the long-term view of getting another ourselves (hooray!).




I strongly suspect that the part of my brain that's supposed to get all broody over babies is actually wired up to get broody over dogs. I've said it once and I will say it again, if I could have puppies instead of babies, I would have so many kids right now. (Apparently that's weird but I don't care).




There's just something so wonderful about puppies; their oversized paws and clumsy gait, their huge eyes and tails that wag so enthusiastically, the rest of them begins to wriggle too. No matter what else is going on in life, a cuddle with a pup can make everything else seem ok!




Anyway, I don't really have much else to say except puppies are amazing and here are some photos of them.

Happy weekend!