I'm sorry for abandoning the blog this past week, it's all been a bit crazy!

I went home for the weekend and just didn't find time to write amongst all the chocolate and prosecco and long walks along the coast. I'm safely back in Milan now where the sun is shining and the air is smooth and warm.

Leaving either of these places I call home has become bittersweet now - I'm always excited to see either my family or Magro but I always have to leave the other behind. Italy has the most delicious fresh food and decadent weather but England, and more specifically the Isle of Thanet (which is no longer an Isle and um, hasn't been for a long time), is my home.

Anyway, enough of that!

I need your help.

Tomorrow I'm going on holiday (again!)

I've booked two nights in a beautiful agriturismo overlooking Lake Como. We have a private garden, a lake view and, weather permitting, a gorgeous swimming pool to laze beside over the weekend.

But what else should we do? Where should we go to eat? Where are the best hikes? I need help!

If you've been to Lake Como (or know somebody who has) please, please, please get in touch with your tips! I've left it a little late but  oh well :) these things have a habit of working themselves out.

Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend!

Some pics of where we're off to..